Dewatering is the method of the Wastewater Treatment plant and is very useful for separating sludge into liquid and solid parts for its effective disposal. It is associated with large wastewater treatment plants and is highly capable of treating industrial, commercial as well as residential sludge (unused or extra sludge from wastewater treatment plants from on-site sanitation). This method plays a significant role in minimizing the waste volume and making them easy to hand as well as reducing transportation and disposal costs.
Process of Sludge Dewatering:
The Sludge Dewatering process is started with determining the sludge via both synthetic minerals with iron salts & emerald and natural with concentration & crystallization substances. This process protects the sludge from stiffening via flotation and thickening drum which is also known as screw drum. After completing the conditioning step it’s time to decide which dewatering technique is best suitable. The selection of the best suitable & effective sludge treatment method is dependent on numerous factors such as the characteristics, volume, timing, and alternatives of accessive disposals.
There are the main three most commonly used dewatering methods such as:
1. Belt- Filter Sludge Dewatering.
2. Frame-Filter Press Sludge Dewatering.
3. Centrifuge-sludge Dewatering.
What is the importance of Sludge Dewatering?
- Sludge Dewatering reduces the waste volume & weight of sludge.
- It minimizes the cost of sludge transportation.
- It lowers the risk of spilling/leaking onto the roads through consistent cake dryness.
- It provides better management of waste.
- It plays a significant role in wastewater recycling.
- Automation of equipment is easy to be done.
- It is very environmentally friendly.
- It reduces health hazards.
Services in Waste& Wastewater Management:
We Kelvin Water Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a leading name in providing the best possible Wastewater & Waste Management Services across the world with over 15+ years of vast experience. We have very experienced and skillful engineers that use different kinds of advanced techniques and tools for managing industrial, commercial, & residential wastage and promoting a safe Eco-friendly environment for future generations including Dissolved Air Flotation (DAF), Sewage Treatment Plant (STP), Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP), Zero liquid discharge (ZLD), and Rainwater Harvesting as well for getting the best results.